🇿🇦 Lime Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
Lime is a loan service provided by Lime Loans South Africa (Pty) Ltd under credit license NCRCP8077 that is available to South Africa residents.
LIME LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
Lime loans are available to South African residents with national ID, active phone number, bank account plus latest 3-months bank statement.
LIME LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the Lime application portal
2. Enter the required information i.e names, date of birth, sex, race, ID number, place of birth, phone number and email address.
3. Create and confirm your password.
4. Read, understand & agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box.
5. Click ‘Next’ to proceed and submit your personal info
6. Upon approval, funds will be sent via the chosen method
LIME LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Lime loan amounts range from a minimum of R300 to a maximum of R5,400
LIME LOAN INTEREST RATES
Loans attract interest rates from as low as 15%
LIME LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Loans have a flexible duration of between 1-7 weeks whereby repayment is done using the ‘Repay’ button available in your account profile. Additionally, repayment can be done at any time without any penalties.
30 Lucas Lane, Bedfordview. Johannesburg 2007
Tel: 010 442 6722