🇬🇧 Drafty Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
DRAFTY LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for drafty loans, the applicant is required to be at least 18 years of age or over, employed with a monthly salary of not less than £1,250 with an active bank account and debit card.
DRAFTY LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the Drafty application page
2. Enter manually or use the slider to select your preferred loan amount.
3. [Optional] Select the loan purpose. Note: this will only be used for statistical purposes and not loan eligibility criteria.
4. Provide personal details such as title, first & last names, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number, marital status and number of dependants.
5. Provide home details such as occupancy status and duration of stay.
6. Provide employment details such as employment status & duration, employer name, monthly income (post-tax) and payment frequency.
7. Provide your monthly expenses in terms of rent/mortgage, utilities/bills, council tax, transport, existing loan repayments and any other expenses.
8. Set up your drafty account by generating password.
9. Proceed to bank verification by submitting your financial details.
10. Depending on all the above details, a decision will be made either for loan approval or decline.
DRAFTY LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Drafty loan amounts ranged from a minimum of £50 to a maximum of £3,000
DRAFTY LOAN INTEREST RATES
Drafty attracts an interest rate of 0.18% per day.
DRAFTY LOAN TERM
Drafty repayments can be made via two channels including drafty app and online banking using your debit card in both instances.
P.O Box 10756, Leicester, LE3 4GX,
Tel: 0203 695 8072